Naked Links Breakfast Croissant Sandwich!
To Create Euphoria:
- Naked Links (as seen above) Check the website for locations selling our Links!
- Fresh Local Greens! We had a mix of baby swiss chard, arugula, spinach, and other green yummies!
- SPiCy Cheese! This is important. Cheese quality changes all experiences.. Look for Chili Pepper Cheddar Cheese by Milton Creamery... Absolute The Premium of Cheese!!
- Croissants!! Local Saint Louis Companion Bread makes Fabulous Croissants! If not in St. Louis, use your Local Baker and Keep It Local!!
- Optional: Hot Sauce, Chives, Garlic, Dark Lager, Cayenne
Once you have collected your necessary items, the fun begins. Follow these instructions and your enlightening experience will soon follow.
- Prep Naked Links
- Slice links lengthwise and pan fry in cast iron skillet. Use a bit of a dark lager, cayenne, and garlic to create a bit of spice and sweet flavor.
- Slice Croissant like a bagel
- On one (or both!) sides of croissant shred your cheese. Optional: Add chopped chives and/or garlic slices under cheese for extra yummy!
- Place each croissant piece in the broiler or a hot oven until cheese is melted to your specifications. We like it a little toasty-brown... yumyum!
- Rinse Greens, chop if desired.
- Layer Up Your Awesome Breakfast! Croissant, Cheesy Goodness, Naked Links, Hot Sauce (if you can handle it!!), Greens and fancy Croissant top!
- Consume and Euphoria will ensue.