Naked Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers (Made in the Air Fryer!)
Recipe from Megan Horton, Second Heart Paleo
1 8 oz. package of Original Naked Bacon
Mini bell peppers
Kite Hill Cream Cheese
Garlic & Herb Spice Blend
1. Preheat the air fryer to 360 degrees
2. Mix half the container of cream cheese with 2 tablespoons of garlic & herb seasoning. Make sure to stir it in really well!
3. Cut the jalapenos and mini bell peppers longwise.
Pro tip: WEAR GLOVES. I learned my lesson handing jalapenos by hand and don't want y'all to suffer like me.
4. Clean out and remove the seeds from the jalapenos and bell peppers, rinse under cool water
5. Stuff the jalapenos and bell peppers with the cream cheese mix
6. Wrap Naked Bacon around jalapenos and wrap half a piece around the mini bell peppers
7. Place in the air fryer and make sure there's plenty of room.
8. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes. I checked mine around 6 minutes and I prefer crispier bacon and let it cook for two more minutes.
9. Allow to cool and enjoy!
~Remember to wash your hands extremely well so you don't spread the jalapeno burn~